Oh this poor blog -- it's been so neglected! Not for lack of love but because of general craziness (though good craziness!) combined with a desire to give Posh Peacock a major overhaul (meaning, I wanted to overhaul the site pages before linking up new projects here). And the overhaul is finally done! I was determined to finish the redesign of Posh Peacock before heading to Altitude Summit (which I am so, so honored to be speaking at this week!) and I have made my goal a few days under the wire. Here are some of the changes you'll see at Posh Peacock:
- Brand new peacock! Big thanks to my sister Jenn and my friend Liesbeth for input at various stages of design.
- New rollover navigation and generally more modern and awesome layout.
- New layout for my motif collection (see, for example, the stationery section). So cute, no?
- New thumbnail layout for my custom design portfolio. I'm especially thrilled about this; much more user friendly than text links.
- A sale section. With lots of awesome stuff in it! Go shop!
And, I've updated my collection/portfolio to include the following new art, projects, and samples:
- Adorable new firetruck design (inspired by my lovely friend Kristen Chase, whose fourth child was delivered unexpectedly at home by a firefighter).
- New stationery projects in my custom portfolio: Chloe and Ryker.
- New wedding samples in my custom portfolio: Queen Anne's lace, floral wrap, fiddleheads, oak tree, pocket folio, and modern menu.
- New (and possibly my favorite so far) baby project in my custom portfolio: Chloe.
- New holiday samples in my custom portfolio: chocolate, wine, & lights, dog ornament, Liam, joy, peace, and Laurel's valentine.
- New memorial section in my custom portfolio, including: bookmarks, orchids, and simple foldover.
- New business and logo projects: Krom letterpress, Charlene Chronicles, and Eat. Blog. Run.